Thursday, March 1, 2007

This caused me to stop....

Is that not a cool ass picture?? I saw this when driving through Menard Tx and it seriously made me slam on the brakes.....Almost as if there was a naked car wash or something on the side of the road. Here was the remains of a house, which I learned was eaten by a tornado and lo and behold the only two things left standing were this player piano and an old console tv.

So you know me, I had to pull over and take a picture of this....And try to play it too...Suprise! it still works somewhat! Ok, somewhat is a rather loose term, more like most the keys went down and didnt come back up. Also the black keys are breaking off at the level of the white keys due to the elements. Seeing this got me thinking.......

Wouldnt this be a cool location for a music video? Like a new video by The Fray, or Ben Folds Five, or a Coldplay video? That's what I thought...and I am sure you are thinking "Man, this guy's mind is way messed up!". But enough about that, I got some good news!

I have been playing video games since Pong, and I have always had a love for them, and people always seem to ask me about games. So I have parlayed that into a little joint venture with a friend of mine who is also a gamer. We are going to start reviewing all the downloadable games that are available for the PS3 and writing reviews and guides for said games. This is still really early in this venture, but we'll see where we can take it. I just want one thing to show through in all this....The love of gaming. Plain and simple. Yes, my writing sucks most of the time, but I write as I talk and think....Guess you could call me the Stephen King of the game review world. Well heres to the future and lets see where this goes!

No comments: