Thursday, June 14, 2007

WE GOT MARRIED!! YES MARRIED!! BUT NOT TO OILY BEAU HUNK!

Yes folks its true...We got married! Collyn and I just decided to get married one fine Friday, and we did...Just Collyn and I, heck we figured that we both did the whole big wedding thing before, and so we just decided to have a simple wedding and then throw a party at Luckenbach Texas. That was the scene of our first "Real" date, and thats where I proposed, so thats where the party is more than likely going to be. I'll post more info as the dates get marked down.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Congratulations! When do I get to meet the bride? I think that a California honeymoon would be ideal. Love you! Aunt Diane

Jeff said...

I should have warned her before she made that mistake? Does she know about your sordid past trying to use fake ATM cards and sleeping on bus stop benches.